I love having all natural laundry pods that save money and clean clothes just as well as store bought pods.
1 cup washing soda
1 cup baking soda
1 cup Castile soap
1/2 cup white vinegar
15-20 drops essential oils
1. Add the Castile soap, washing soda, and baking soda to a large bowl and mix together.
2. Add the vinegar and essential oils to the bowl. It will fizz up, but as you mix, everything will get incorporated and become a wet sand texture. This is also a fun time to get creative with your essential oil blends to make fun and create scents.
3. Pour the mixture into ice cube trays. Press everything into the tray so it becomes a solid block once it drys.
4. Allow the pods to dry in the trays for 12-24 hours. They need to be totally dry or they may crumble when you pop them out. I use silicone ice trays so they are easy to pop the pods out and easy to clean between uses.
5. After allowing the pods to dry, pop them out and store the pods in an airtight container. I like to use a large mason jar.