DIY All Purpose Cleaner
1. Fill an airtight container halfway with a scent of your choice. For my scents, I like to use lemon peels, orange peels, or mint leaves. Feel free to use whatever scent you like and mix and match to make wonderful combinations!
2. Pour distilled white vinegar over the scents and fill the container.
3. Pop the lid on, give it a good shake, and let it sit for a few days. The vinegar will become colored and will smell more like your scent choice.
4. After 3-5 days, strain the vinegar into a spray bottle. Compost the scents.
5. Use the scented vinegar as a general purpose spray cleaner. Vinegar is a great cleaning tool and the scented vinegar will leave your home smelling wonderful!